VAT REFUND ROR TRAVELLERS
When are you entiltled to a refund?
You are entitled to refund if you:
- Have your habitual residence outside the European Union (or in the Canary lslands, Ceuta or Melilla).
- The goods acquired do not constitute commercial shipments and leave the EU within the three months following their purchase.
- And, in addition, the total value of the goods purchased is higher than € 90.15 (including taxes) on each invoice.
Para cualquier consulta o petición no dude en contactar con nosotros
How to obtain a refund?
1) Ask for a “DIVA form” at the shops where you are making your purchases, and if they are not yet using it, keep the complete invoice.
2) Upon arrival data port or airport, go to the customs’ stamping area:
- With DIVA you will be able to use the automatic machines with easy-to-follow instructions.
- lf you do not have a DIVA form, speak to the customs staff, who will check that the requirements are met and stamp the invoices manually.
Remember to carry with you:
– Your passport.
– The invoices for your purchases or the DIVA form.
– And the goods for which you are requesting the refund (PLEASE NOTE: without the goods there can be no stamp).
– Your boarding card or your ticket with your travel route.
3) Afterwards, you may request your money at the tax free company in the boarding area (subject to a commission) or directly from the shop where you made your purchases.
In this latter case, you must send the stamped invoice or the identification number of the DIVA form.