Golden Visa Procedure
Laudem Partners s.l., was one of the first consultant office to work with the Golden visa procedure. We have a wide experience dealing with Asian clients and the administration about it.
How To Obtain The Spanish Golden Visa
- An investment in public debt for a value equal to or greater than two million euros (€ 2,000,000).
- Investment in bank deposits in Spanish entities or shares of Spanish companies for a value equal to or greater than one million euros (€ 1,000,000).
- Purchase of real estate in Spain whose investment exceeds € 500,000.
- Carry out business projects in Spain. They must be considered and accredited of general interest in Spain. In this regard, to apply for a residence visa for investors for this reason, to be considered a project of public interest, one of the following conditions must be:
- Create new employments.
- Investment with socioeconomic impact in the region.
- An important technological and / or scientific innovation must be contributed.
Para cualquier consulta o petición no dude en contactar con nosotros
The most common procedures to get the Golden Visa in Spain are:
Real state investment
Example: GOLDEN VISA PROCEDURE in case that the client wanted to invest in a company:
- The customer will need NIE (Spanish Identification Number) to buy the company, so we will apply in representation of the customer. We usually get the NIE in about 10 days.
- We start preparing all the documents required by the bank and prepare the money transfers.
- We check with the bank that all the money has been transferred properly and check all the documents required and approved by the bank.
- When the money arrives, we can go to the notary and sign the deed as equity of the company.
- In 1 week we will receive the final deed, so we can register in the Comercial Registry.
- It takes around 3 weeks the Comercial Registry to register the deeds and allow you to get request for a certificate needed to send to Madrid.
- We send to Register of Foreign Investments of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness the investment declaration.
- We have 2 options at this point:
- Apply for the INVESTOR VISA in the consulate of customer’s country. (This allows you to get a 1 year Investor Visa, and later you need to apply for the Residence Authorization)
- Apply for the RESIDENCE AUTHORIZATION in Spain (This allows you to get the Residence Authorization of 2 years)
APPLY FOR GOLDEN VISA
To start applying for the 2-year Residence Authorization in Spain, we need to collect all the documents required by the Spanish authority.
This procedure will be done by our office in the Spanish Authority. (For the Investor Visa the requirements are the same, but need to apply in the consulate of the investor country)
- Power of attorney for Golden Visa
- Residence application form investor/family members.
- Passport of all applicants
- Criminal record (legalized translation)
- Bank certificate with final balance.
- Spanish health insurance for all applicants.
- Birth certificate of children (official legalized translation)
- Marriage certificate (official legalized translation)
- Paying tax for each applicant (Approx. 70€/pp)
In addition to these documents, the investor must send this documents:
- Copy of the investment declaration made in the Register of Foreign Investments of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness of Spain.
- Notarized certificate must be produced showing that the investor has maintained during the previous reference period the ownership of the shares that enabled him to obtain the investors’ visa. The certificate must be dated within 30 days prior to the submission of the application.
When we have all the documents ready, we officially apply for the residence in the Authority in Madrid.
In the lapse of 1 month we get a reply by the government to know if they accepted the Golden Visa or they need another extra documentation.
With the official letter of the authorization from Madrid, the customer can apply for residence card (TIE – Tarjeta de identificacion de extranjeros) that is needed for travel. The police office requires that all the applicants come to Spain an put the fingerprint when they apply.
Around 1 month after applying TIE, they can pick up the card and also need that all the applicants put again the fingerprint.